BETA READING - SCREENPLAY
Looking for someone to beta-read your next short or feature length film? You're in the right place!
WHAT A BETA-READER DOES:
A beta-reader is someone who goes through the un-edited and unpublished version of your story. They can help you with plot development, overall readability, character development and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Confidentiality. We will not share any details of your manuscript with anyone. Everything discussed will be strictly between us.
- Flexible communication. We are always open to questions and concerns.
- A Reader Report that will go into depth about pacing, world-building, character development, dialogue, plot, etc. without changing the overall voice and tone.
- Timely feedback
- NOTE: This does not mean that we are editing your screenplay. If you're looking for more in depth feedback, please click on this link: https://fontainepublications.com/products/editing-screenplay?variant=42873971605657
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- Brief logline/synopsis on what your screenplay is about and the genre.
- Any specific things that you would want a focus on (i.e. plot, characters, etc)
- Can be provided in the document or at checkout. This is to ensure that the Reader Report goes out to the right person.
Romance, fantasy, contemporary (YA or NA), horror, mystery, thriller, erotica, science fiction, etc. We are open-minded to most genres.
We accept short and feature length films.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES HATE SPEECH.
EXPECTED TIME FRAME:
- 5-10 pages: 1-2 days
- 10-30 pages: 3-5 days
- 30-50 pages: 5-7 days
- 50-100 pages: 7-14 days (1-2 weeks)
- 100-200 pages: 14-21 days (2-3 weeks)
Please pick the page-count range that best fits your screenplay. All prices are final.
Please note that all feedback will be CONSTRUCTIVE and HONEST. We will not provide any refunds just because you don't like the feedback you received.
YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING! THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT!