EDITING - SCREENPLAY
Looking for someone to edit your next short or feature length film? You're in the right place!
WHAT AN EDITOR DOES:
An editor helps evaluate your manuscript by offering re-write suggestions, proofreading, line by line edits, and substantial developmental edits. Also can help with spelling, grammar, and fact checking.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Confidentiality. We will not share any details of your manuscript with anyone. Everything discussed will be strictly between us.
- Flexible communication. We are always open to questions and concerns.
- A Reader Report that will go into depth about pacing, world-building, character development, dialogue, plot, etc. without changing the overall voice and tone.
This includes content editing, line editing, proofreading and re-write suggestions.
- Timely feedback
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE
- Brief logline/synopsis on what your screenplay is about and the genre.
- Any specific things that you would want a focus on (i.e. plot, characters, etc)
- Can be provided in the document or at checkout. This is to ensure that the Reader Report goes out to the right person.
Romance, fantasy, contemporary (YA or NA), horror, mystery, thriller, erotica, science fiction, etc. We are open-minded to most genres.
We accept short and feature length films.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES HATE SPEECH.
EXPECTED TIME FRAME:
- 5-10 pages: 1-2 days
- 10-30 pages: 3-5 days
- 30-50 pages: 5-7 days
- 50-100 pages: 7-14 days (1-2 weeks)
- 100-200 pages: 14-21 days (2-3 weeks)
Please pick the page-count range that best fits your screenplay. All prices are final.
Please note that all feedback will be CONSTRUCTIVE and HONEST. We will not provide any refunds just because you don't like the feedback you received.
YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING! THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT!