EDITING - POETRY
Looking for someone to edit your poems/poetry book? You're in the right place!
WHAT AN EDITOR DOES:
An editor helps evaluate your manuscript by offering re-write suggestions, proofreading, line by line edits, and substantial developmental edits. Also can help with spelling, grammar, and fact checking.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Confidentiality. We will not share any details of your manuscript with anyone. Everything discussed will be strictly between us.
- Flexible communication. We are always open to questions and concerns.
- A Reader Report that will go into depth about tone, style, poetic devices, how to improve the overall readability, etc.
- This includes content editing, line editing, proofreading, and re-write suggestions.
- Timely feedback
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- Any specific things you would want to focus on (i.e. voice, tone, word replacement, readability, etc.)
- Can be provided in the document or at checkout. This is to ensure that the Reader Report goes out to the right person.
EXPECTED TIME FRAME
- 1 POEM: 1-2 days
- <5 POEMS: 2-4 days
- 10-30 POEMS: 5-7 days
- 31-60 POEMS: 7-14 days (1-2 weeks)
- 61-100 POEMS: 21-28 days (3-4 weeks)
Please pick the option that best fits the number of poems you would like to submit. All prices are final.
Please note that all feedback will be CONSTRUCTIVE and HONEST. We will not provide any refunds just because you don't like the feedback you received.
FORMATS ACCEPTED: DOC or DOCX (PDF IS NOT ACCEPTED)
YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING! THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT!